Thursday, October 27, 2005

Posting from work....

Who would have thought that posting from work would be so fun.
I got the honor of doing a call with my manager today. Seems like a good manager as she had all the right answers at all the right times and was able to explain it to me quite quickly.

I've been feeling quite low over the past two days. Sly gave me the news about the Shaw position and she really didn't want to tell me. She was worried for my mental well being. I can understand that. I was really upset as illustrated by my previous post and it's excellent use of brevity. I've sped through the 5 steps of loss and arrived, quite abruptly, at acceptance. How much can I mull this over before it becomes a moot point? 48 hours it seems. :rolleyes:

At this point I'm going to do the best I can here while continuing to weigh other avenues. I made the mistake with Telus in thinking it would be a step in the right direction to start a career. That didn't work out so well. I'm not bitter **sarcasm off**

Anyways, back to work.

No comments: