Monday, January 16, 2006

Just a new post for a new year

No longer work at Rogers. It seems they like to say they have a 'respectful workplace' but expect us to bend over when dealing with a VIP. I don't bend over for anyone. Needless to say I don't work there any longer as I can't see myself staying with a company that doesn't even support it's employees, at least in this particular circumstance.

Parking has picked me up again. Strange, that. Back there only a week and much more relaxed than I was making 50% more at Rogers. Oh right. I forgot. I don't have to deal with morally bankrupt directors telling me to bend over. What was I thinking?

So now I'm thinking I need a change of occupation. It's quite obvious that I've been spoiled by my time with Telus and that other companies simply won't have the same sort of support for their employees. I also know that I wouldn't go back to Telus unless I had no other choice. I'll have to see what happens.

In the mean time, I've suddenly got time on my hands. Perhaps to attempt, finally, the A+ stuff? Good lord, it would feel good to get that out of the way.

In fact that's what I'll do. I won't tell anyone though as I'd prefer to fail in secret and succeed by surprise.

No comments: